William Henry Gates III is an American business magnate, investor, author, philanthropist, humanitarian, and principal founder of Microsoft Corporation. bill gates quotes on Everyday Power.
Entrepreneur Bill Gates founded the world’s largest software business, Microsoft, with Paul Allen, and subsequently became one of the richest men in the world.
Bill Gates Was born October 28, 1955, in Seattle, Washington. and his partner Paul Allen founded and built the world’s largest software business.
He has achieved not only the prosperity of the company but also the title of one of the richest people on Earth.
His father William Gates Sr was a senior lawyer, and his mother, Mary, served as an executive for a major bank.
Inspiring Bill Gates Quotes
1. I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.
2. As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.
3. If you are born poor it’s not your mistake, But if you die poor it’s your mistake.
4. If you can’t make it good, at least make it look good.
5. Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world, if you do so, you are insulting yourself.
6. I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.
7. To win big, you sometimes need to take big risks.
8. What’s amazing is, if young people understood how doing well in school makes the rest of their life so much interesting, they would be more motivated. It’s so far away in time that they can’t appreciate what it means for their whole life.
9. Effective philanthropy requires a lot of time and creativity – the same kind of focus and skills that building a business requires.
10. We all need people who will give us feedback. That’s how we improve.
11. Exposure from a young age to the realities of the world is a super-big thing.
12. Be nice to nerds. Chances are you’ll end up working for one.
13. I can understand wanting to have millions of dollars, there’s a certain freedom, meaningful freedom, that comes with that. ‘But once you get much beyond that, I have to tell you, it’s the same hamburger.
14. Treatment without prevention is simply unsustainable.
15. I am not in competition with anyone but myself. My goal is to improve myself continuously.
16. People cannot become truly knowledgeable without being excellent readers.
17. How you gather, manage, and use information will determine whether you win or lose.
18. I really had a lot of dreams when I was a kid, and I think a great deal of that grew out of the fact that I had a chance to read a lot.
19. I Believe that if you show People the Problems and you Show them the Solutions they will be Moved to act.
20. If you think your teacher is tough, wait till you get a boss.
21. The world won’t care about your self-esteem. The world will expect you to accomplish something BEFORE you feel good about yourself.
Bill Gates quotes about success
1. Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.
2. It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
3. Patience is a key element of success.
4. Our success has really been based on partnerships from the beginning.
5. Success today requires the agility and drive to constantly rethink, reinvigorate, react, and reinvent.
6. To succeed, you also have to know how to make choices and how to think more broadly.
Bill Gates quotes on Business and Finance
1. Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
2. Most people overestimate what they can do in one year and underestimate what they can do in ten years.
3. Intellectual property has the shelf life of a banana.
4. Great organizations demand a high level of commitment by the people involved.
5. Don’t make the same decision twice. Spend time and thought to make a solid decision the first time so that you don’t revisit the issue unnecessarily.
6. A fundamental new rule for business is that the Internet changes everything.
Bill Gates Quotes on Technology
1. Software is a great combination between artistry and engineering.
2. Technology is just a tool. In terms of getting the kids working together and motivating them, the teacher is the most important.
3. There’s only one trick in software, and that is using a piece of software that’s already been written.
4. Technology is unlocking the innate compassion we have for our fellow human beings.
5. The first rule of any technology used in a business is that automation applied to an efficient operation will magnify the efficiency. The second is that automation applied to an inefficient operation will magnify the inefficiency.
6. DNA is like a computer program but far, far more advanced than any software ever created.
7. Information technology and business are becoming inextricably interwoven. I don’t think anybody can talk meaningfully about one without the talking about the other.