Henry Ford Quotes
A collection of motivational quotes by Henry Ford quotes on business, leadership, and life. Discover Henry Ford famous and rare quotes. Share inspirational quotes by Henry Ford and quotations about business and success.
Henry Ford (July 30, 1863 – April 7, 1947) was an American industrialist, the founder of the Ford Motor Company, and sponsor of the development of the assembly line technique of mass production. Ford did not invent the automobile, but he developed and manufactured the first automobile that much middle class.
Henry Ford was one of the world’s great innovators and a quotable gentleman at that, particularly in the realms of business and innovation.
A true living legend, Henry Ford was the founder of the Ford Motor Company and sponsor of the development of the assembly line technique of mass production. A man with a Master Mind, a genius beyond measures, he left his legacy described in words. The below 10 of his quotes are the treasure that can show us the way to a true wealth in life.
Henry Ford Quotes on Business
1. A business absolutely devoted to service will have one worry about profits. They will be embarrassingly large.
2. A market is never saturated with a good product, but it is very quickly saturated with a bad one.
3. Before everything else, getting ready is the secret of success.
4. Coming together is the beginning, keeping together is progress and working together is a success.
5. Most people spend their time and energy going around problems than trying to solve them.
6. A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.
7. I do not believe a man can ever leave his business. He ought to think of it by day and dream of it by night.
8. The competitor to be feared is one who never bothers about you at all but goes on making his own business better all the time.
Henry Ford quotes on Leadership
9. Don’t find fault, find a remedy.
10. If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right.
11. Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.
12. You don’t have to hold a position in order to be a leader.
13. You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.
Also Read: Mark Twain quotes
14. Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason so few engage in it.
Henry Ford Quotes
15. When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.
16. If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said ‘faster horses.
17. Quality means doing it right when no one is looking.
18. An idealist is a person who helps other people to be prosperous.
19. My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.
20. The highest use of capital is not to make more money, but to make money do more for the betterment of life.
21. The only real security that a man can have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.
22. You can’t learn in school what the world is going to do next year.
23. Employers only handle the money – it is the customer who pays the wages.
24. Vision without execution is just hallucination.
25. life is a series of experiences, each one of which makes us bigger, even though sometimes it is hard to realize this.
26. Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t–you’re right.
27. Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young.
28. The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing.
30. It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste.
31. You may think the grass is greener on the other side. But if you take the time to water your own grass, it would be just as green.
32. Givers have to set limits because takers rarely do.
33. As long as we look to legislation to cure poverty or to abolish special privilege we are going to see poverty spread and special privilege grow.
34. If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.
35. The object of education is not to fill a man’s mind with facts; it is to teach him how to use his mind in thinking.
36. I believe God is managing affairs and that He doesn’t need any advice from me. With God in charge, I believe everything will work out for the best in the end. So what is there to worry about.
37. The two most important things in any company do not appear in its balance sheet: its reputation and its people.
38. Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian.
39. Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.
40. Some men may succeed because they are destined to, but most men succeed because they are determined to.