Joanne Kathleen Rowling was born in Chipping Sodbury, England in 1965. She began writing at the age of 6 with a story called ‘Rabbit’, which she never finished. J k Rowling quotes.
In high school her favorite subject was English. From High School, Rowling went to Exeter University where she earned a degree in French.
J.K. Rowling knows some things about affliction. The writer of the most well-known book establishment in history originated from a long ways behind, crossing tremendous individual hardships, neediness, and melancholy while in transit to turning into the motivation she is today.
J.K. Rowling has an amazing story. She was a normal everyday Woman who came up with an amazing idea while she was waiting for a delayed train from Manchester to London in 1990.
By the time her fourth book appeared in 2000 – ‘Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire’ – the series had become an international phenomenon: the initial print run for her 4th book was 1.5 million copies in the UK and 3.8 million in the US.
By 2000, JK Rowling had become the highest-earning woman in Britain, with an income of more than £20.5 million ($29.3m) in the previous year.
In March 2001 she was awarded an OBE (Order of the British Empire) by the QueenFind Article, for services to children’s literature.
J.K. Rowling’s often told story is one that justifies retelling. Also, because of that, here are our best J K Rowling Quotes to Inspire Strength through Adversity.
J K Rowling Quotes
1. If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.
2. As is a tale, so is life: not how long it is, but how good it is, is what matters.
3. It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.
4. The knowledge that you have emerged wiser and stronger from setbacks means that you are, ever after, secure in your ability to survive.
5. It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.
6. It is impossible to live without failing at something unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all – in which case, you fail by default.
7. You’ve got to work. It’s about structure. It’s about discipline. It’s all these deadly things that your schoolteacher told you-you needed… You need it.
8. We do not need magic to change the world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: we have the power to imagine better.
9. We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.
10. Are you the sort of person who gloats when they see a woman fall or the kind that celebrates a magnificent recovery?
11. It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.
12. Life is difficult and complicated, and beyond anyone’s total control, and the humility to know that will enable you to survive its vicissitudes.
13. There’s always room for a story that can transport people to another place.
14. Whatever money you might have, self-worth really lies in finding out what you do best.
15. I have never been remotely ashamed of having been depressed. Never. What’s to be ashamed of? I went through a really rough time and I am quite proud that I got out of that.
16. You will never truly know yourself, or the strength of your relationships until both have been tested by adversity.
17. I don’t think there’s any harm at all in allowing a kid to fantasize. In fact, I think to stop people from fantasizing is a very destructive thing indeed.
18. There’s nothing better when something comes and hits you and you think ‘YES’!”
We hope you enjoyed these Magical J K Rowling Quotes and if you like this quotes pls. share your friends and family.
Read More: Mark Twain Quotes