Famous quotes by karl marx quotes
Karl Marx was a German philosopher, economist, historian, political theorist, sociologist, journalist, and revolutionary socialist. Born in Trier to a middle-class family, Marx studied law and Hegelian philosophy. Read inspiring Karl Marx Quotes.
Karl Marx Quotes
- The last capitalist we hang shall be the one who sold us the rope.
- Catch a man a fish, and you can sell it to him. Teach a man to fish, and you ruin a wonderful business opportunity.
- The oppressed are allowed once every few years to decide which particular representatives of the oppressing class are to represent and repress them.
- I am nothing but I must be everything.
- Experience praises the most happy the one who made the most people happy.
- The production of too many useful things results in too many useless people.
- Let the ruling classes tremble at a Communistic revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win. Workingmen of all countries unite!
- The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles.
Read More: Mark Twain quotes
- Go on, get out! Last words are for fools who haven’t said enough!
- Necessity is blind until it becomes conscious. Freedom is the consciousness of necessity.
- Men make their own history, but they do not make it as they please; they do not make it under self-selected circumstances, but under circumstances existing already, given and transmitted from the past.
- The philosophers have only interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it.
- It is not the consciousness of men that determines their being, but, on the contrary, their social being that determines their consciousness.
- Religion is the impotence of the human mind to deal with occurrences it cannot understand.
- While the miser is merely a capitalist gone mad, the capitalist is a rational miser.
- The writer may very well serve a movement of history as its mouthpiece, but he cannot, of course, create it.
- The proletarians have nothing to loose but their chains. They have a world to win.
- The theory of the Communists may be summed up in the single sentence: Abolition of private property.
- In proportion therefore, as the repulsiveness of the work increases, the wage decreases.
- The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.e., the class which is the ruling material force of society, is at the same time its ruling intellectual force.
- Communism is the riddle of history solved, and it knows itself to be this solution.
- It is absolutely impossible to transcend the laws of nature. What can change in historically different circumstances is only the form in which these laws expose themselves.
- Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.
If you like this Karl Marx quotes than share your friends and family.