Access the best Steve Jobs quotes. You’ll find some lines of life, death, love, family, perseverance.
Steven Paul Jobs was an American entrepreneur, business magnate, inventor, and industrial designer. He was the chairman, chief executive officer, and a co-founder of Apple Inc.
Steven Paul “Steve” Jobs (February 24, 1955 – October 5, 2011) was an American businessman.
Steve Jobs was is one of the most respected entrepreneurs and inventors of his time. In 1976 he founded Apple together with his friend Steve Wozniak. They created their first computer, the Apple I, in the garage of Jobs’ parents.
Steve Jobs Quotes
1. Creativity is just connecting things.
2. Stay hungry. Stay foolish
3. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
4. Let’s go invent tomorrow rather than worrying about what happened yesterday.
5. Believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart.
6. The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
7. And you can change it, you can influence it.
8. I think death is the most wonderful invention of life. It purges the system of these old models that are obsolete.
9. Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.
10. Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.
11. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
12. My job is not to be easy on people. My job is to make them better.
13. You get your wind back, remember the finish line, and keep going.
Steve Jobs Quotes on Leadership
1. Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
2. You have to believe that the dots will somehow connect in your future.
3. If you want it, you can fly, you just have to trust you a lot.
4. I always advise people – Don’t wait! Do something when you are young when you have no responsibilities.
Steve Jobs Quotes on work
1. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.
2. Quality is more important than quantity. One home run is much better than two doubles.
3. Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works
4. I decided to drop out and trust that it would all work out ok.
Steve Jobs Quotes on Love and Life
1. Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.
2. My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
3. I’ve been rejected, but I was still in love.
4. If you don’t love it, you’re going to fail.
5. My wife deserves all the credit for keeping me at it.
Read More Famous People Quotes :