Elon Reeve Musk is a South African-born American business magnate, investor, and engineer. He is the founder, CEO, and lead designer of SpaceX; co-founder, CEO, and product architect of Tesla, Inc.; and co-founder and CEO of Neuralink. Here are best Elon Musk quotes that will inspire you to take on the impossible.
Elon Musk is the co-founder and CEO of Tesla, overseeing all product design, engineering, and manufacturing of the company’s electric vehicles, battery products, and Solar Roofs. Since the company’s inception in 2003.
Elon Musk was born on June 28, 1971, in Pretoria, South Africa. He obtained his Canadian citizenship in 1989, in part because he felt it would be easier to obtain American citizenship via that path. In 2002, he achieved his goal of becoming a U.S. citizen.
As of December 2017, Elon Musk’s net worth is $20.2 billion, according to Forbes. He earned his first billion with the sale of PayPal in 2002.
A collection of Elon Musk quotes on motivation, business, communication, important, passion, life.
Inspirational Elon Musk Quotes
1. It is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
2. When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
3. I do think there is a lot of potentials if you have a compelling product and people are willing to pay a premium for that. I think that is what Apple has shown. You can buy a much cheaper cell phone or laptop, but Apple’s product is so much better than the alternative, and people are willing to pay that premium.
4. It’s OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket.
5. Patience is a virtue, and I’m learning patience. It’s a tough lesson.
6. Some people don’t like change, but you need to embrace change if the alternative is disaster.
7. The first step is to establish that something is possible then probability will occur.
8. I say something, and then it usually happens. Maybe not on schedule, but it usually happens.
9. When Henry Ford made cheap, reliable cars, people said, ‘Nah, what’s wrong with a horse?’ That was a huge bet he made, and it worked.
10. I don’t spend my time pontificating about high-concept things; I spend my time-solving engineering and manufacturing problems.
11. Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up.
12. I take the position that I’m always to some degree wrong, and the aspiration is to be less wrong.
13. You have to say, ‘Well, why did it succeed where others did not?
14. There’s a tremendous bias against taking risks. Everyone is trying to optimize their ass-covering.
15. Being an entrepreneur is like eating glass and staring into the abyss of death.
16. As much as possible, avoid hiring MBAs. MBA programs don’t teach people how to create companies.
17. Really pay attention to negative feedback and solicit it, particularly from friends. … Hardly anyone does that, and it’s incredibly helpful.
18. People work better when they know what the goal is and why.
19. I think you should always bear in mind that entropy is not on your side.
20. Don’t delude yourself into thinking something’s working when it’s not, or you’re gonna get fixated on a bad solution.
Elon Musk Quotes On Innovation
1. Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.
2. Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive, and determination of the people behind it as the product they sell.
3. What makes innovative thinking happen?… I think it’s really a mindset. You have to decide.
4. I think most of the important stuff on the Internet has been built. There will be continued innovation, for sure, but the great problems of the Internet have essentially been solved.
5. When somebody has a breakthrough innovation, it is rarely one little thing. Very rarely, is it one little thing. It’s usually a whole bunch of things that collectively amount to a huge innovation.
Elon Musk quotes about the Future
1. If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.
2. I think we have a duty to maintain the light of consciousness to make sure it continues into the future.
3. I’m interested in things that change the world or that affect the future and wondrous, new technology where you see it, and you’re like, ‘Wow, how did that even happen? How is that possible?
4. You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.
Thanks for checking out this awesome collection of inspirational Elon Musk quotes. Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends.