Inspiring Pablo Picasso Quotes
1. Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success.
2. Unless your work gives you trouble, it is no good.
3. Action is the foundational key to all success.
4. He can who thinks he can, and he can’t who thinks he can’t. This is an inexorable, indisputable law.
5. Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working.
6. It is personality with a penny’s worth of talent. Error which chances to rise above the commonplace.
7. Everything is a miracle. It is a miracle that one does not dissolve in one’s bath like a lump of sugar.
8. I don’t believe in accidents. There are only encounters in history. There are no accidents.
9. Every act of creation is first an act of destruction.
10. It is your work in life that is the ultimate seduction.
11. What one does is what counts and not what one had the intention of doing.
12. I am always doing things I can’t do, that’s how I get to do them.
Pablo Picasso Quotes About Art
1. Art is a lie that makes us realize the truth.
2. The artist is a receptacle for emotions that come from all over the place: from the sky, from the earth, from a scrap of paper, from a passing shape, from a spider’s web.
3. Every child is an artist. The problem is to remain an artist once they grow up.
4. The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls.
5. I paint objects as I think them not as I see them.
6. Art is the elimination of the unnecessary.
7. Good artists copy, great artists steal.
8. Painting is just another way of keeping a diary.
9. Sculpture is the best comment that a painter can make on painting.
10. Colors, like features, follow the changes of the emotions.
Pablo Picasso Quotes About Children
1. Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.
2. It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child.
3. The first half of life is learning to be an adult-the second half is learning to be a child.
4. Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist while still achieving milestones and outcomes as required by certain funders and policy-makers.
5. All children paint like geniuses. What do we do to them that so quickly dulls this ability?